New Ever Readymix Sandtoft Plant Opens
Ever Readymix is dedicated to providing a speedy and efficient service to our customers. So, to assure you of our commitment to these values, we’ve opened a new plant in Sandtoft, Doncaster. This new plant allows us to provide even better service to the people of Doncaster and the surrounding Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire areas.
The Sandtoft plant is not just another concrete batching plant, either. It’s a state of the art mixing facility that allows us to provide every type of concrete that commercial and domestic customers could possibly require.
The benefits of the Sandtoft plant are as follows:
- Computer controlled batching system
- 4 bins – allows us to use all different sizes of aggregates
- 3 silos – means plenty of storage for cementitious products
- Capable of loading 8m3 truck in under 10 minutes
- Allows us to deliver to Doncaster, Scunthorpe & surrounding areas in a fraction of the time
- New Head Office is located on the site
- New vehicle tracking system is in place on our new fleet of Mercedes mixer trucks – these take into account roadworks & delays and allows us to give customers an accurate time of delivery to site
At Ever Readymix, we are confident that our team provides the best ready mix concrete service throughout Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire. Our dedication to continuously improving our services and investing in the latest innovations means we can assure you of top tier service at industry leading prices. To keep up with all the latest Ever Readymix news, be sure to check back here in future.
Ever Readymix have over 30 years of experience in the industry and a wide portfolio of past projects that span all sectors, including commercial and domestic clients. Whether you need a small concrete pour for a free standing garage, or a larger order of concrete to lay the foundations for a multi-storey car park, we can offer the right concrete at the right price. Contact us today to discuss your individual needs. We’re always happy to help our customers throughout the Yorkshire and North Lincolnshire regions.